The creative ladies from Little Button Diaries, Laura and Tia, organized a fun holiday collaboration this past week with a group of crafters and bloggers with the fitting name, Craftmas. This group of mamas, including myself, came up with holiday craft ideas to swap and share in a fun blog hop.
If you missed our blog hopping debut, here are the holiday crafts you must try this season! We have everything from ornaments to holiday decor, wrapping paper, and even wearable accessories!
Here are the FAB 14!
1) We had the honor of sharing some clever ideas for kid made wrapping paper from Smocks On.
2) Visit Make it Your Own for these beautiful and fun paint splattered gift boxesfrom Handy With Scissors!
3) Creating Creatives shares how to make these scrape-painted ornament garland from Make it Your Own.
4) Teach.Investigate.Play hosted our steps on making this winter
5) Hop on over to Handy with Scissors for instructions on these fabulous cardboard Christmas tree table decorations from Creating Creatives.
6) Smocks On shares how to make this adorable Christmas pom pom wreath from Teach.Investigate.Play.
7) Smocks On also has the details for this naturally gorgeous non-traditional Christmas treefrom The Harmony Tree House.
8) The Harmony Tree House has the tutorial for amodernlayered–patternwinterforest garland + pattern plates for toddlers from Barley and Birch.
9) Visit ART CAMP for the tutorial on making these fun DIYfrom Little Button Diaries.
10) Oh Creative Day shares the steps for these Christmasfrom Hobbycraft.
11) Head on over to Little Button Diaries to get the instructions for these 3 festive and bright felt holiday garlands from ART CAMP.
12) Hobbycraft has the DIY for this reindeer headband from Oh Creative Day.
13) Brainy Beginnings Network is sharing the instructions for these beautiful and meaningful time capsule ornament from Momma Teaching.
14) Barley and Birch hosted the tutorial for this totally foxy festive fox wreath from Brainy Beginnings Network
Happy Holidays and happy crafting from The Art Garden and the Craftmas team!
Pin for later!
5 thoughts on “14 Kid-Friendly Holiday Crafts!”
You must log in to post a comment.